Is your torque converter performing to your expections? With our in-house torque converter section, we can run a full inspection and diagnosis of the status of your car’s torque converter.
Our workshop comprises seven hoists including 5-tonne, 2-poster and 4-poster hoists; a 4-tonne, 4WD 2-poster; and 3 x 2 poster hoists.
Most recently, we’ve added a 3-tonne scissor lift for service inspections which enables us to recheck vehicles and expedite our service process. What this means is fast, on-the-spot vehicle inspections that don’t interrupt workflow.
Newly-designed to maximise the efficient movement of vehicles and technicians around the workshop, this faster turn-around of vehicle servicing, repairs and rebuilds while allowing vehicles to remain on the hoist when needed, which in turn greatly reduces labour time and costs.
- 1-3 day turn around on all transmissions and differentials (subject to availability of parts), made possible in newly-designed modern workshop with 7 hoists ranging from 3 tonne, 2 post through to 2 and 4 post 5 tonne hoists. Our 5 tonne 2 post hoist is German made and equipped with custom made lifting supports to safely handle large vehicles including F250 and F350s.
- Our 3-tonne scissor lift for service inspections enables us to recheck vehicles and expedite our service process.
- While you wait electronic diagnostic analysis using state of the art equipment and our new scissor-lift for fast, on-the-spot inspections.
- With our large range of transmissions in stock, we can offer a one day turn around on exchange units.
- Free pick-up and delivery of exchange units and vehicles in local area.
- Loan cars available.
- Free technical support and advice.
- Two-year/40,000km warranty available.